¿Buscas algo nuevo en tu vida?
Join us for a “Come and See” weekend:
- Come and experience what it is like to live in a Convent.
- Participate in prayer, meals and recreation with us.
- Walk in the shadow of Mother Margaret, our foundress.
- Learn about our charism, our ministries, our spirituality, and our great love for God’s poor.
- Spend a day, a weekend, a week with us to learn first-hand how we live out our lives.
To add your name (no strings attached) to our “Come and See” mailing list, email Sister Miriam Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-533-5149 (Office) or 210-912-0406 (cell).
Comments from Come and See participants:
“I saw the Holy Spirit through the hearts of the Sisters, their dedication, kindness and active commitment to helping others.”
“It gave me a break from the outside world to just be at peace with God. I felt at peace for the first time in months.”
“Very refreshing. I’m listening better to God’s call. Instead of asking ‘Why?’ I’m asking ‘Why not?'”